Beside the Galaxy S II, Samsung also revealed its newest Galaxy Tab tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
The new tablet features a 10.1-inch (1280 x 800) TFT WXGA capacitive touchscreen and is still slimmer (10.9mm), and lighter (599 grams) than its predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 runs Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and is powered by a Nvidia dual-core Tegra 2 processor. The tab sports a rear 8 MP camera with Flash and Autofocus cable of recording 1080p HD video, and a front-facing 2 MP camera for video calling.
It also comes with dual surround speakers, a 3.5mm audio jack and a microUSB port enabling users to enjoy multimedia to the maximum extent without having to compromise mobility.
- Features and Specifications:
- Display: 10.1-inch 1280 x 800 (WXGA) TFT
- Processor: 1 Ghz Dual Core Tegra 2 processor
- Camera: Dual camera — 8 MP rear camera with Autofocus and LED flash, and 2MP front.
- Dimension: 246.2 x 170.4 x 10.9 mm
- Weight: 599 grams
- Memory: 16 GB or 32 GB of internal storage
- Battery: 6860mAh
- Operating System: Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- Connectivity: HSPA+, Bluetooth v 2.1 + EDR, USB 2.0, WiFi 802.11 (a/b/g/n)
- Ports: Micro-USB, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Digital Compass
- Other Features: Android Market, Flash 10.1 support in Browser