Android Skin Pack is a complete package to visually transform a Windows 7 PC into an Android. A delight for Android fans. Here’s how it looks after installation:
The skin pack changes various visual elements of Windows and gives it the minimalistic Android look. This transformation pack is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7.
How to Install Android Skin Pack
- Download the appropriate version of Android Skin Pack for your system
- Extract content of the downloaded ZIP file and launch “Android Skin Pack 1.0-X86.exe” or “Android Skin Pack 1.0-X64.exe”.
- Then, in the installer, you are given the option to choose the DLL/EXE files to customize and the applications you’d like to install on your computer.
- After making your choices, click on Install to begin the installation process
- Once it completes, reboot your system and you should see the shiny Android-esque Windows
- That’s it. You’ve successfully installed the Android Skin Pack
Contents of Android Skin Pack
- Android Cursors
- Android Visual Style
- Android Login Screen
- Android Bootscreen
- Rocket Dock (docked toolbar)
- UberIcon (click effects on icons)
- Top Taskbar (moves taskbar to top)
- Various Android icons for applications
How to Uninstall Android Skin Pack
Android Skin Pack comes with an easy uninstaller. So, you can uninstall it just like any other Windows program using Programs and Features. And just like the installation, you get the option to selectively remove certain elements or completely uninstall the skin pack.
Once it completes, restart your system to get back the previous look.
If you’d like to create your own skin packs, check out this post.