Windows has its own build in device manager to install and uninstall drivers for devices or update them with the latest ones. Device Remover is an advanced and powerful Device Manager for Windows which has host of features which are not available in the default device manager for Windows. This powerful device manager is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7.
Features of Device Remover:
- In-Depth view of all installed Devices, Device Classes, Drivers and Services on a Windows System (Hidden, Detached, Current installed, Problematic Devices)
- Easy mass removal of multiple Devices On-The-Fly
- Modification/Manipulation of Devices, Drivers and Services on the System
- Live detailed View of Device Detections on the System
- Multiple Device Problem solving Features and Functions
The application also has a DeviceRemoverCleanup.exe which can help you to unload the Driver and cleanup possible temporary Data. Overall Device Remover is a good application to manage your device drivers.
Device Remover is a free download for Windows, it requires the .NET 3.5 Framework, and should be used with caution—with great power comes great system crashes.
Download: Device Remover