Hide and Reveal software written in Java which enables to hide a content inside an uncompressed image (BMP, PNG and TIF ).
Steps to hide content inside an uncompressed image:
1. Choose a carrier file (uncompressed image)
2. Choose your secret file to hide inside uncompressed image file
3. Choose the destination to save the hiden content in a uncompressed image file.
4. Click execute to create a file with the secret content.
Steps to reveal content in an uncompressed image:
1. Choose the carrier file (Uncompressed Image with Secret Data)
2. Choose the destination to store the extracted secret file content from uncompressed image file.
3. Finally the secret file will be produced in the destination.
Download: Hide and Reveal Software