PasteAsFile is a free program that you can use to directly save Clipboard data as files to your computer, without using any other program.
Sometime back I showed how you can add your frequently used applications to the windows desktop context menu. Now in this post I will show some more useful hacks that will enhance your Windows right-click menu with more useful shortcuts.
MailMyFile is a windows application which allows you to mail files straight from you context menu. No need of email clients or even a browser.
This tutorial will show how you can add your favourite applications in Windows desktop context menu for quick access.
CMenu add / remove context menu (right click popup menu) commands on Windows XP. Download: CMenu [304Kb]
Get Updates via Email
- Transparent Lock Screen for Android
- How to Conditionally Shutdown Your Computer
- How to Create Shortcuts for Modern UI Apps in Windows 8.1
- Display Overlay of Keyboard Shortcuts in your Site like Gmail
- Turn Off Camera Shutter Sound in Android Devices without Root
- Gmail for Android: Delete Message Instead of Archive from Notification
- Get Google Earth Functionality In Google Maps
- Convert Font Online with Free Font Converter
- Find Files Larger than a Specific Size with PowerShell & CMD
- Search & Find Old Facebook Status Updates, Wall posts and More
- Mozilla Firefox 4 Final Available For Download Now
- Firefox Add-On for Audio and Video Recording