PasteAsFile is a free program that you can use to directly save Clipboard data as files to your computer, without using any other program.
Sometime back I showed how you can add your frequently used applications to the windows desktop context menu. Now in this post I will show some more useful hacks that will enhance your Windows right-click menu with more useful shortcuts.
MailMyFile is a windows application which allows you to mail files straight from you context menu. No need of email clients or even a browser.
This tutorial will show how you can add your favourite applications in Windows desktop context menu for quick access.
CMenu add / remove context menu (right click popup menu) commands on Windows XP. Download: CMenu [304Kb]
Get Updates via Email
- TestNG: Introduction
- Timeout in TestNG: How to Automatically Stop Running a Test Case if it Gets Stuck
- Priority & preserve-order in TestNG: How to Execute Tests in a Custom Order
- Dependency Testing in TestNG: How to Run a Test only if Dependent Test Method Has Passed
- Groups in TestNG: How to Create a Group of Tests or a MetaGroups of Groups
- @DataProvider in TestNG: How to Run a Test Case multiple times with different Values as Input
- Safely Create Windows Hosts File with Hosts File Generator
- Automatically Login and Lock Windows 8 on Startup
- Make Any Site Do a Barrel Roll With CSS3
- Illuum – Monitor and Analyse Your Mood Online
- Web Page Prerendering – Super-fast Page Loads on Chrome
- Add & Easily Switch Keyboard Layout in Windows 7 & Windows 8