Here are four sites that let’s you create and download ringtones online. No need to install any software on your computer. And they are all free.
Make Own Ringtone
Make Own Ringtone, let’s you create ringtones for free, without registration.
Just follow the steps:
- Upload an audio file from your computer, it can be a MP3, WMA or OGG.
- After upload completes, place the markers to make a selection and press Play to hear the clip.
- If you are happy with it, choose the out format: MP3, AAC, M4R, MP4, MPC, OGG or QCP.
- Change the audio bit-rate if you want.
- You can download the tone here itself or you can send it to your phone or email it.
- Finally, hit Make a Ringtone to create the tone.
Make own ringtone offers more advaned options, where you can adjust the bass, treble, echo, and more. These settings can be accessed from the Advanced and Expert modes.
Visit: Make Own Ringtone
Audiko let’s you create ringtone from an audio file that’s located on your computer or online. Just provide the URL and audiko will do the rest. It also lets you convert any YouTube video to ringtone. In this case, you need to provide it with the Youtube URL.
Select an an audio file, make your selection and hit “Create Ringtone“.
Audiko also let’s you download ringtones created by other users and you can also share your creation with others on the site.
If you have an account on the site, you could also save your files there.
Cellsea can create ringtone from both audio and video files and it also supports video hosting sites like Metacafe, Break.com, Dailymotion, YouTube and Spike.
Cellsea has an excellent looking interface.
Cellsea is a free service but you have to register to download files.
Brinked provides all the features to create ringtone and can also convert YouTube videos to MP3.
After uploading, you can play the audio and make a selection of the part you want to create tone from. Next, assign a category to the tone, input Song name, Artist and Description into the fields. Then click on, Create Ringtone.
Brinked is free but you have to register to download ringtones.