Google Chrome Beta and Dev channel has been to 10.0.648.82 and 11.0.672.2 respectively. The update is available for all three platforms – Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
List of updates in Chrome 10.0.648.82 Beta:
– New settings pages that open in a tab, rather than a dialog box
– Improved security with malware reporting and disabling outdated plugins by default
– Password sync as part of Chrome Sync now enabled by default
– GPU Accelerated Video
– Background WebApps
– webNavigation extension API
Download: Google Chrome 20.0.1132.43 Beta [Direct link for Windows]
List of updates in Chrome 11.0.672.2 Dev:
- Updated V8 – 220.127.116.11
– Fixed the crash when loading tabbed options in some cases.
– Fixed a crash triggered when canceling a download.
– Fixed a crash triggered by form resubmissions.
– FTP: fixed a compatibility issue.
– XSS Auditor re-designed and enabled by default (It’s still experimental).
- Fixed a crash during plugin shutdown
– Tab overview mode is on by default.
– Added unspoofable infobars.
– Accelerometer data is more reliable.
Download: Google Chrome 21.0.1180.11 Dev [Direct link for Windows]