As part of a Foursquare for universities program, Foursquare had released a series of five university badges last August, but they could only be unlocked at those partnered campuses. Today, Foursquare has announced that they’ve made those badges available to anyone, at all campuses around the world. Here are the five badges: Campus Explorer: Check in to 10 different locations around campus. You’ve […]
Foursquare has a new “Handmade Hero” badge for those who are crafty. The badge can be unlocked by checking into venues categorized as “arts & crafts,” three times. The badge unlock text reads: Warm up the glue gun, sharpen your Some Scissors and lay out pipe cleaners – cause somebody’s about to make something awesome! […]
You might have already seen or heard about the new Facebook profile hack. Now similarly a Foursquare user from Austria has “hacked” a venue’s photos. User Nik Speed has uploaded chopped pictures of cupcakes and uploaded them to the venue page of CupCakes store in Wien, Austria.
After the recent site wide roll out of the new profile, it looks like Facebook is testing another new feature today called “Memorable Stories.” This new sidebar item just appeared on my profile. So far, it showed my old status updates from the last two years. I think they are randomly selected and shown as […]
Foursquare has released a new “Fresh Brew” badge specially for coffee lovers. The unlock text reads: Look at you, Juan Valdez! That’s an impressive 30 cups of coffee. Now that you’ve had your caffeine fix, get out there and conquer the day – one twitchy step at a time. As this is not a foursquare […]
Foursquare has rolled out a new “New Year’s 2011″ badge wishing and thanking users for all their activities on Foursquare in 2010.
Facebook for Android has been updated to version 1.5 and it adds Chat and push notifications.
Facebook today rolled out a revamped Profile page which emphasis on keeping things visually interesting for users. Profile Introduction The new profile now starts with a quick overview of basic information such as who you are, where you’re from, where you live now and more with a set of 5 of your recently tagged photos. Here, […]
Facebook users were allowed to send friend requests to anyone they want. This resulted in some users misusing the ability by spamming others with unknown friend requests. Later on, Facebook imposed a limit on the number of awaiting friend request a user could have. Once a user reached that limit, either they had to cancel […]
Memolane is a lifestreaming service that aggregates all of your scattered social data into one location and lets you browse through them in an interactive timeline.
Get Updates via Email
- Transparent Lock Screen for Android
- How to Conditionally Shutdown Your Computer
- How to Create Shortcuts for Modern UI Apps in Windows 8.1
- Display Overlay of Keyboard Shortcuts in your Site like Gmail
- Turn Off Camera Shutter Sound in Android Devices without Root
- Gmail for Android: Delete Message Instead of Archive from Notification
- Change "Enter title here" text for Post, Page and Custom Post Type in WordPress
- Disable URL Modification on Facebook, Google and Twitter on Clicking
- Find Disks, Partitions, and Volumes Size in Windows 8
- Enable Classic Logon in Windows 8, Require User name and Password
- Access Your Custom Search Engines on Any Browser with Shortmarks
- Directly Download Project Gutenberg eBooks to Dropbox